Featuring easy-to-use, plug-and-play functionality, the ATUC-50 Digital Discussion System offers reliable, clear and intelligible communication to significantly increase meeting efficiency and effectiveness. The system provides 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital audio for natural-sounding voice reproduction, along with a 12-band feedback suppressor that enables higher volume levels.
The ATUC-50CU rack-mountable control unit can power and control up to 50 ATUC-50DU discussion units. Up to three control units may be cascade-connected via Cat5e (or better) cable. This cascade-connection thus enables the use of up to 150 discussion units in one system. The ATUC-50CU features four balanced outputs and one unbalanced output, plus left/right AUX RCA inputs, two mic/line inputs, and two interpretation return inputs to provide simultaneous interpretation feeds in addition to the floor language feed.
The ATUC-50CU is equipped with an audio recorder that can record MP3 or WAV files of 2 GB or less onto a connected USB mass storage device (2 TB max. storage capacity). When the 2 GB limit is reached, a new file can be created to continue recording. Up to four channels are available for recording WAV files; up to two channels are available for recording MP3s.
The front panel of the ATUC-50CU offers several indicator LEDs to display status of USB access, recording, discussion unit power, discussion unit chain, control unit link, remote control, and audio signal level. The OLED Display shows system settings that can be adjusted by using the jog dial and back button. Among the settings are multiple modes that allow the system to adapt to any discussion situation, including Free Talk mode, Request to Talk mode, Full Remote mode, and various override settings. Automated gain control (AGC), mic gain and mic EQ settings are available for each individual discussion unit. Settings can be saved as presets and easily recalled before the start of each meeting. The control unit can also be programmed to work via Web Remote Control, which enables the user to configure and operate the system from a computer or mobile device. IP Control allows full parameter access from most third-party control systems.
- Crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio processing with 12-band feedback suppressor
- Easy plug-and-play operation
- Up to 50 ATUC?50DU discussion units can be connected, in either daisy chain or ring topology, to each ATUC-50CU control unit
- 3 CUs can be linked via Cat5e (or better) cable, providing a system with up to 150 DUs
- 3 selectable operation modes (Free Talk, Request to Talk, and Full Remote), plus various override settings
- Built-in WAV and MP3 recorder lets you record to a USB mass storage device
- Control available through Web Remote interface and third-party IP Control Systems
- Individual automated gain control (AGC), mic gain and mic EQ for each discussion unit
- 2 Mic/Line inputs, 2 AUX inputs and 2 Interpretation Return inputs
- LED indicators on front panel of control unit allow for easy monitoring of critical system functions
- Front panel OLED for active system information and presets
- Expandable and scalable system design