A high-power, high-efficiency 2-channel power amplifier offering excellent sound quality for use with Crestron Avia™ DSPs and Vector™ performance loudspeakers.
A 2-channel power amplifier with up to a total of 1600W at 4-ohms - ideal for small to medium-scale installs. Excellent sound quality and ample output power result from Powersoft's unique approach to Class D amplification, making the Duecanali 1604 Power Amplifier ideal for the main system in any venue where performance and clarity is priority.
The Duecanali 1604 is versatile, with easy setup and control provided via a fully tested Crestron control module. Powersoft's legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ at a minimum.
The Duecanali 1604 is designed to work with lo-Z (from 2-ohm), 70V/100V distributed lines, or a mix. Its universal switch mode power supply features Power Factor Correction and Low Inrush Limiting. A fixed frequency switch mode output stage achieves highly accurate sound quality.
- Network port for control
- Compact 1 RU form factor
- 800W per channel at 70 or 100V
- 800W per channel at 8 or 4-ohms
- High performance 2-channel power amplifier
- Pairs perfectly with Crestron Avia™ DSPs and Vector™ performance loudspeakers
- Fully tested Crestron compatibility via the Powersoft module from the Crestron application market