The Gefen EXT-UHD600A-12-DS is a compact and powerful solution for splitting full-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 audio/video with HDR for use with 4K 600MHz and 1080p Full HD displays simultaneously, . It supports 18.2Gbps of data throughput and 600MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard. The built-in TOSLINK® optical digital and analog L/R audio de-embedder and a powerful and versatile EDID Detective facilitate the use of outboard audio amplifiers and guarantee compatibility with a broad range of sources and displays.
This product accommodates resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 to 60 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4). High Dynamic Range (HDR-10 and Dolby Vision™) capability is also built in. HDR delivers greater contrast between light and dark areas of a video image, resulting in tremendous improvement in picture quality and color depth. HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 are both supported. The EXT-UHD600A-12-DS also supports 1080p Full HD, WUXGA (1920 x 1200 to 60 Hz), 3DTV, and 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through to both HDMI outputs.
The EXT-UHD600A-12-DS features analog and digital audio outputs that break out the audio stream from the HDMI signal, allowing the de-embedded audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues, and corporate offices.
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI cables (not included)
- Two independent scalers allow upscaling from 1080p to 4K on one of the outputs and downscaling from 4K to 1080p on the other
- Built-in Audio-De-Embedder breaks out digital and analog audio from the HDMI signal for use with outboard amplifiers or added impact
- Built-in Full-Featured 4K 600 MHz Advanced EDID Detective with Gefen Syner-G™ interface
- Field-updatable firmware via Gefen Syner-G™
- Locking power connector
- Surface mountable
- Plug & Play – no configuration or set-up required for most applications
- Compact enclosure is easy to install and can be hidden away