The FP-UBC2 is the ideal choice for connectorized conversion from unbalanced to balanced audio. This module features two identical channels. Gold-plated phono jacks are utilized for each unbalanced input channel. Each output is balanced, connected through an XLR jack. A gain trim potentiometer is provided for each channel. The normal gain setting is indicated for the trimming potentiometer. This setting produces a +4 dBu balanced output for a -10 dBV unbalanced input. The gain is adjustable -5 dB to +10 dB from the normal gain. Therefore, a +4 dBu output signal is possible from input signals ranging from -20 dBV to -5 dBV.
- Stereo Unbalanced to Balanced Audio Conversion
- Connectorized Audio Converter
- Output Level Trim
- Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Conversion
- Cabinet, Shelf or Rack Mounting
- Convenience of RDL FLAT-PAKs