The PixiePro (PX2-MP-IR) is a modular, infrared-learning audiovisual control system. It ships ready to surface-mount, or fits in a four-gang backbox. No programming necessary; uses SP Controls' proven Pixie technology to learn and replicate commands for almost any IR-controllable device. PixiePro smartly controls up to eight source devices. Optional modular inserts (included) support IR-controllable devices, including DVD players, lifts, screens, document cameras, switchers, amplifiers, etc. Ships with one IR emitter for control of a single device. Control of multiple devices requires the purchase of extra emitters (part no. PXE-EMIT). Optional access-control security is configurable with up to six-digit PINs. Automated shutdown timer protects expensive projector bulbs. Illuminated buttons provide audible feedback and can be configured to adjust to ambient lighting conditions; can be programmed with multiple IR codes for macros and other common automation tasks. Full configurations can be copied ("cloned") between PixiePro units in seconds.
- Provides stand-alone IR control - replicates remote codes with IR learning
- May be configured as the front-end interface to a full internet-enabled room
- Modular design allows you to provide only the controls you need - all blanks included
- Source selection cues user to appropriate device function controls
- Reactive backlighting automatically adjusts brightness to ambient light of the room