The RACKCONS1501 1U LCD rack console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack space, providing total KVM control right from your server rack.
The KVM rack console integrates a 15in TFT-LCD monitor, full 105-key keyboard and touchpad together into a durable rack-mountable console. When the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the display down like a laptop computer and sliding it into your server rack or cabinet on sturdy mounting rails (included). To prevent unauthorized access to your connected systems, the console offers a key lock to secure the lid closed.
Offering consolidated control from a centralized location, the KVM console can be connected to virtually any multi-port KVM switch, for scalable connection to multiple servers/computers. Plus, the console supports connections to both PS/2 and USB controlled computers, accommodating both legacy and newer servers or KVM switches.
Backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Centralized control of a single system, or dozens of PCs when connected to a KVM switch
Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets
Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
- Key-lock to avoid unauthorized access
- Supports resolutions up to 1280x1024
- VGA video input support
- Durable 1U rack-mountable design
- Compatible with USB or PS/2 PCs and KVMs
- 15" active matrix TFT LCD display
- OSD (on screen display) controls for LCD display
- Centralized monitoring and control of servers in your rack, using a durable KVM console
- Requires 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Secure servers from unauthorized access, using the integrated key-lock
- 1 1U LCD rack console drawer
- 1 mounting rails - set
- 1 console cable kit
- 1 power adapter