The RACKCONS1901 1U 19" rackmount LCD console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet space - providing complete KVM control right from a server rack.
Offering a durable, compactable 1U design, when the rack console is not in use it's as simple as folding the display like a laptop computer, and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included). The included key lock provides an added security layer, helping to reduce unauthorized access to connected computers.
Offering consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any multiport KVM switch, for control of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget.
Backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Bright 19" active matrix TFT display
- VGA video input support
- Compatible with USB or PS/2 PCs and KVMs
- Durable 1U rack-mountable design
- OSD function (on screen display) for LCD display
- Security features, including port locking and auto scan
- Compact 1U design requires 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Sturdy steel construction and high quality sliding rails ensure a long maintenance free life and dependable control of your equipment
- Key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD tray to provide a secure server management solution preventing unauthorized users from accessing your critical equipment
- 1 1U LCD rack console drawer
- 1 mounting rails - set
- 1 console cable kit
- 1 power cord
- 1 set of keys
- 1 set of mounting screws
- 1 user manual
- 1 manual on CD
- Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers if used with optional KVM
- Managing cabinet mounted servers
- Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets