The output of this development is the brand new LC617 MD. It is the perfect tool for presenters and actors, being reliable and performing exceptional sound, even in rough environments. More and more wireless systems in the low to mid price range are based on 2,4 GHz technology causing nasty interference with microphones. The new LC617 MD is well protected against those problems.
The main improvements of the new versions are the exceptional RF shielding and the ability to fit to all major wireless systems on the market. AKG offers 2 versions - black and beige. The black one is designed to be worn by presenters with a tie clip on a suit or tie. The beige version is meant to be mounted in an actor’s mask.
- Studio-quality sound flat frequency response for natural sound
- High RF rejection for safe performance even in RF sensitive environment
- Moisture-resistant reliable operation even in masked use
- Uniform polar pattern eliminates feedback
- Microdot adapter available for most wireless systems
- 1 x LC617 MD microphone
- 1 x MDA1 AKG adapter connector
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x Zip bag