Continuously-variable pattern condenser overhead microphone system with remote polar control through Digital Signal Processor (DSP). Variable polar pattern with remote control allows user to precisely adjust the shape of pick-up pattern for best performance from within DSP. Utilizing two-conductor shielded cable (maximum length 2000 feet) between microphone head and DSP unit, polar pattern of microphone can be adjusted in real time without changing capsules, microphone positions or inducing noise in audio chain. Special attention has been given to frequency response and sensitivity of microphone while utilizing the variable-pattern control to precisely alter shape of pick-up pattern. Large diameter, low-noise elements produce frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz.
- Continuously-variable polar pattern controllable from within DSP
- Includes adapter cable (XLR-F to Phoenix-type) for use with Biamp digital signal platform
- 30ft cable for suspending microphone element
- Includes a counter poise string, exclusive articulating steel hanger and anti-twist thread
- RF (radio frequency) resistant architecture