18-inch continuously-variable pattern condenser gooseneck microphone system with remote polar control through digital signal processor (DSP). Variable polar pattern with remote control allows user to precisely adjust shape of pick-up pattern for best performance from within DSP. Utilizing two-conductor shielded cable (maximum length 2000 feet) between microphone head and DSP unit, polar pattern of microphone can be adjusted in real time without changing capsules, microphone positions or inducing noise in the audio chain. Special attention has been given to the frequency response and sensitivity of the microphone while utilizing the variable-pattern control to precisely alter the shape of the pick-up pattern. Large diameter, low-noise elements produce a frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz.
- Continuously-variable polar pattern controllable from within DSP
- Includes adapter cable (XLR-F to Phoenix-type) for use with Biamp digital signal platform
- 18-inch Miniature Gooseneck with TA3F and XLRM connectors
- Dual-flex gooseneck for easy positioning
- RF (radio frequency) Resistant Architecture