CADLive is designed to outperform your expectations and deliver exceptional performance. Engineered to compliment the new generation of exceptional sound systems - The CADLive Series taps our Equitek studio heritage along with our live sound know-how in creating an impactful and easy to use line of mics.
The CADLIve 3000 series feature True Diversity operation to minimize multipath interference along with CADLock™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized transmissions in the signal path. Frequency agile design when partnered with ScanLink™ technology will precisely scan, select and link to the optimum channel allow for an easy, flexible frequency plan.
The CADLive handheld transmitter features metal construction and the CADLive D90 Supercardioid dynamic capsule that provides a powerful, smooth and highly articulate profile. The handheld and body pack transmitters also include SoftTouch™ multi-function On-Off/Mute switches. CADLive bodypack transmitters are equipped with CADTone™ circuitry ensuring accurate reproduction of Hi-z guitar and Lo-z mic inputs.
CADLive wireless features 10, 30, 50mW transmitter power adjustment and dynamic range up to 110dB. Receivers and transmitters are equipped with a high definition LCD display and full RF, AF, Battery Life, Mic Sensitivity and RF power metering.
Receivers are housed in an all-metal chassis and supplied with single/dual rack ears and a BNC relocation kit. Body pack systems include Equitek E19 earworn and E29 lavalier mics. Both systems are supplied with a heavy-duty carry case.
- True Diversity to minimize multipath interference
- CADLock™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference
- Frequency agile operation for maximum frequency plan flexibility
- ScanLink™ technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- CADTone™ Body Pack input - Optimized Impedance interface - Hi-Z for Guitar and Lo-Z for mic
- Metal construction Handheld Transmitter equipped with CADLive D90 capsule
- High Contrast LCD displays on TX and RX
- Transmitters feature 10, 30, 50mW power adjustment to aide in multiple system applications
- Simultaneous usage of up to 15 systems per frequency band
- Dynamic Range > 110dB
- AA Batteries with up to 15 Hrs of battery life
- Systems ship with rack ears single/dual BNC relation kit and durable carry case
- BodyPack systems include miniature E19 Earworn, E29 Lav, WXGTR guitar cable
- XLR and 1/4” outputs on receiver