The AT2050 versatile multi-pattern condenser microphone provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Three switchable polar patterns (omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight)
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount and protective pouch