The CTF microphone provides a flexible microphone solution, allowing you to either temporarily place the microphone on a table for ad hoc meeting spaces or permanently affix it to a surface.
Optimized for speech, the CTF microphones feature a flat frequency response out to 30kHz that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation. This means less straining to understand the words being spoken due to poor audio quality, so more time can be spent understanding the message being transmitted.
Whether speaking directly on-axis or to the sides of the microphone, the CTF microphone always reproduces the speaker’s voice with incredible clarity and intelligibility. This wider coverage also means that fewer Earthworks microphones are required to properly cover a conference room, cutting down on the number of channels of DSP, cables and other ancillary equipment required for the system. Compatible with all DSP systems that provide 24-48V phantom power, the CTF microphones can easily integrate into existing system designs or new installations.
Measuring just 4.1 inches in diameter, the CTF microphone’s sleek design fits seamlessly into any room. It features a slim 0.375“ (9.5mm) gooseneck that allows precise positioning of the microphone for optimal coverage. The CTF comes with a 10 ft (3.04m) low profile cable with XLR-3M attached, which is designed to exit from the side or bottom of the microphone. The XLR can be removed, allowing the cable to run through a small hole in the table surface for permanent installation. Two 6-32 screw holes and a keyhole are found on the bottom of the microphone for secure mounting, if required.
The CTF microphones are available with a 10 or 12 inch rigid center gooseneck. Black and stainless finishes are available.
- 30kHz flat frequency response optimized for speech
- Ultra high intelligibility
- More gain before feedback
- Near perfect cardioid polar pattern
- RF resistant
- Rubber, shock absorbing pads eliminate vibration noise
- Designed to allow cable to exit from the rear or bottom of the microphone
- Low profile design
- Only 4.1 inches (10.4cm) in diameter
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, worship facilities and ambient room miking