The IML10-B microphone is a back-electret condenser that features a near-perfect cardioid polar response and a flat 30Hz-30kHz frequency response, allowing orators to maintain the same intelligibility at the front and sides of the microphone without a reduction of high frequencies.
The IML10-B features RF shielding, cardioid polar pattern, 10" gooseneck, 4.5 inch body, black finish, touch sensitive surface, and dual-color (red & green) LED light ring.
Primary applications for the IML Series include boardrooms, teleconferencing, distance learning, and government facilities.
- 10 inch gooseneck
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Black finish on exposed sections
- Programmable touch sensor output
- Programmable dual-colored LED light ring
- Light ring engineered for a wide supply voltage range. (From 7V to 28V regulated supply—No external LED resistors needed)
- Touch sensitive flange that provides a pull down touch sensor output (Active Low)
- Light diffuser that houses 10 LEDs providing side illumination (5 Green, 5 Red)
- Current consumption 85mA
- Supplied with either a 5 pin RJ45 connector or a 5 pin Phoenix connector
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking