The DS-EQ215 is not just a digital graphic and parametric equalizer (PEQ), it also has a stereo noise gate, crossover, delay, limiter, & muting, in addition to input and output metering.
Each 15 band EQ channel has a High and Low Pass Filter with slope & frequency control. PEQs provide great flexibility in setting the specific frequency for each EQ filter, in addition to it’s Q. They can be done by typing your settings, or making adjustments to the graph with the mouse. The DS-EQ215 comes with over a dozen preset EQ settings to choose from, or build your own and save it to a drive or the device.
- 2x15 parametric or graphic filters
- 2 channels, configurable as stereo, or two independent channels
- Hp/Lp filters up to 24dB/Oct each channel
- Independent channel gain, polarity, delay, limiter and mute each output Channel
- Control via front panel or external PC
- Easily remotely controlled by a USB port or MIDI
- 32 recall memories, 16 user, 16 factory
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs