The Galaxy Audio DS-SP24 is a 2 in 4 out Speaker Management System. Each input can be easily assigned to each of the 4 outputs. The system includes Gain, 5 band parametric EQ, and Delay on each of the 2 inputs, as well as, on each of the 4 outputs which also feature high and low pass filters for crossover use, limiters, and polarity reversal. Additionally, each input and output can have your own choice of name assigned to it.
The DS-SP24 gives the user access to a powerful array of Xover, PEQ, Delay, Limiter, Gain, and Polarity controls to help maximize your loudspeaker system. Up to 24 presets can be saved. The DS-SP24 can be configured to have any input go to any out. This provides great versatility, giving many choices such as stereo 2-way, 1x3 with sub , 1x4, etc.
- 2 Input x 4 Output Speaker Processor
- 2 Analog Inputs, Stereo Digital Input, and 4 Analog Outputs
- Each Input has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters and each Output has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters.
- High Pass and a Low Pass Filter up to 24dB/Oct. on each Output
- RMS Limiter each Output
- Input and Output delays up to 850ms, with steps of 1msec and 21usec
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- External Control via USB as well as RS485
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs