The TV5i has a built in 40 watt power amplifier with a 5" woofer and 1" tweeter and two band EQ. The TV5i features a convenient built in Bluetooth receiver. This offers a convenient way to connect an MP3 player, wirelessly, to the TV5i for music playback. The TV5i, like other models in the Traveler Series, can be configured with up to two UHF wireless receivers. Each UHF receiver has two different handheld mics and two body pack transmitters to choose from. There is also an optional MP3 player available which can play MP3s from USB or SD card. The TV5i has built in XLR/¼" combo jack with volume control, 1/8" input and output, and 4 bar battery level indicator. The built in Voice Priority, when activated, will lower the volume of the music when it receives a signal from a wireless or handheld microphone. This is convenient as you will not need to adjustment the volume of your music when needing to make announcements.
The TV5i is constructed from durable plastic and can be set on a table top, or on an optional tripod stand. The TV5i has a built in handle for easy transport.
- 5" woofer and 1" tweeter and two band EQ
- Convenient built in Bluetooth receiver
- Built in 40 watt power amplifier
- Built in XLR/1/4" combo jack with volume control, 1/8" input and output
- 4 bar battery level indicator
- Built in Voice Priority
- Constructed from durable plastic
- Can be set on a table top/on an optional tripod stand
- Built in handle for easy transport