More power, more efficient, more robust…just more. For nearly 50 years Russound has been designing equipment to fit an installer’s needs. When we went to redesign the next generation of our ubiquitous multi-channel amplifier line, we approached it from the ground-up. The result is the D-Series, a completely custom-built solution that has all the great features of our historically popular multi-channel amps in a much more refined platform.
The Russound D1650 digital multi-channel amplifier offers the features custom installation professionals demand while offering a lighter weight, smaller chassis and more efficient Class D power. The feature-rich design of the D1650 is ideal for the demands of distributed audio systems and is also compatible with our Russound volume controls. The D1650’s 16 channels are arranged in stereo pairs to provide discreet amplification and custom configurations for each of 8 zones.
- High efficiency, cool running digital amplification
- Zones are bridgeable to create flexible power configurations
- Global bus input, independent inputs per zone
- Global trigger input/output
- Independent trigger input/output per zone
- Audio sensing with auto-switching delay settings per zone
- Robust protection circuitry for operation under extreme conditions
- Rack mountable
- Class-D power compatible with Russound volume controls