The TBL-75 is a free-standing, 126-watt tabletop volume control with a headphone jack. It connects to the speaker outputs of an amplifier or receiver and can connect to a pair of speakers or just provide volume control for a pair of headphones. Connecting headphones disconnects the speakers in the room for private listening.
An impedance switch on the TBL-75 allows installers to easily match the load of multiple speaker pairs to the amplifier impedance without the need for a speaker selector or other impedance-matching equipment.
All Russound volume controls are made with precision autoformers for high-fidelity sound, excellent frequency response, no heat buildup, and maximum power transfer from the amplifier to the speakers.
- Freestanding design can be located on a desk, counter, or tabletop
- Controls a pair of speakers, headphones, or both
- Selects 11 steps of volume plus off
- Allows impedance matching for up to 16 speaker pairs per system
- Precision autoformers assure long life and superior performance