BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum coverage and intelligibility. One 12.0 in treated fiber cone with a cloth surround mounted concentrically with 1.375 in Mylar compression driver with waveguide. High power handling and high output for foreground music, or paging. Engineered for retrofit and new construction applications using industry-standard 12-inch backboxes which are 1 cubic foot or larger (backbox not included). High quality crossover components and transformer for low saturation and less than 1 dB insertion loss. Reduced amplification and high-efficiency output with 98 dB sensitivity and 120 dB max. SPL. A 150-watt transformer with a six-pin Euroblock connector for in-field pre-wiring and easy tap selection. Euroblock connector allows for tap selections ranging from 2.4 W (25 V) to 150 W (70.7 V and 100 V) with a transformer bypass position.
- BroadBeamHP waveguide technology
- 12-inch treated fiber cone with a cloth surround
- High power handling and high output for foreground music or paging
- High quality crossover components and transformer for low saturation and less than 1dB insertion loss
- Reduced amplification and high-efficiency output
- High-quality black paint finish
- Applicable for arenas, ballrooms, convention centers, gymnasium, ice rinks, malls, nightclubs and stadiums