The CI2L is Whirlwind's 2-channel CobraNet line level input module. Use it to convert line level analog audio into professional quality digital audio for distribution over CobraNet digital networks. The CI2L can be temporarily or permanently connected to the CobraNet network, anywhere network access and AC power are available. Connect any line level source such as stereo mixer outputs, computer sound card outputs, or media player outputs and instantly send them throughout the CobraNet digital audio network.
Setup and operation are simple and easy. Just set the bundle select wheels to the desired transmit bundle number, and set the bitwidth/latency selector to match the bitwidth and latency of the receiving device. Then apply the two channels of audio and adjust the input level as necessary, ensuring that the level is below the 0dB clipping level.
- Uses CobraNet networking protocol compatible with all other CobraNet devices from over 40 manufacturers
- Transmits 20 or 24 bit word length
- Transmits 5.33ms, 2.66ms or 1.33ms latencies
- Inputs can be assigned to multiple channels within the transmit bundle
- Input level control can provide 36dB of gain or attenuation to the analog input signal
- Front panel LED meters indicate analog signal level
- Integrated universal power supply for 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz operation
- Integral mounting bracket provides for secure vertical or horizontal orientation or mounting to a rack shelf